Terms And Conditions
DESCRIPTION AND PRICE OF THE GOODS
- The description and price of the goods you order will be as shown on the Supplier´s website at the time you place your order.
- The goods are subject to availability. If on receipt of your order the goods you have ordered are not available in stock, BINTANG PC will inform you as soon as possible and offer you an alternative unit, or credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your end for the goods.
- Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown on the Supplier´s website are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price, or cancelling your order. If the Supplier does not receive an order confirmation within 7 days of informing you of the error, the order will be cancelled automatically. If you cancel the order, or if the order is cancelled automatically due to the expiry of the 7-day period, the Supplier will refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your account for the goods.
- In addition to the price, you may be required to pay a delivery charge for the goods.
- Payment for the goods and delivery charges can be made by any method shown on our website at the time you place your order. Payment shall be due before the delivery date and time for payment shall be a fundamental term of this agreement, breach of which shall entitle the Supplier to terminate the contract immediately.
- There will be no delivery until cleared funds are received.
- Payments shall be made by you without any deduction whatsoever unless you have a valid court order requiring an amount equal to such deduction to be paid by the Supplier to you.
- The goods you order will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order. (Only in INDIA)
- Orders placed before 3.00 pm on a working day will be processed that day and will be delivered as per the requested delivery option provided no additional security checks are required and all stock items are available. (A working day is any day other than weekends and bank or other public holidays.)
- If delivery cannot be made to your address for reasons under the Supplier´s control the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible.
- If you deliberately fail to take delivery of the goods (otherwise than by reason of circumstances under control of the Supplier) then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to the Supplier, the Supplier may:
- Store the goods until actual delivery and charge you for reasonable costs (including insurance) of storage; or
- Sell the goods at the best readily obtainable price and (after deducting all reasonable storage and selling expenses) account to you for any excess over the price you agreed to pay for the goods or charge you for any shortfall below the price you agreed to pay for the goods.
- If you fail to take delivery because you have cancelled your contract under the Distance Selling Regulations the Supplier shall refund or re-credit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your account for the goods. On exercising your right to cancel you shall be required to return the goods to the Supplier. Should you fail to return the goods, the Supplier reserves the right to deduct any direct costs incurred by the Supplier in retrieving the goods as a result of such failure.
- Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, the Supplier will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible.
- Upon receipt of your order you will be asked to sign for the goods received in good condition. If the package does not appear to be in good condition then please refuse the delivery. If you are unable to check the contents of your delivery at the point of delivery then please sign for the parcel as "UNCHECKED". Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
- AFTER PICK UP: Please do note once the courier picked up your parcel from us it’s out of our hands and we are not liable for late deliveries. Please phone the courier company if you are worried about the delivery time or day.
- BINTANG PC assumes no liability for orders shipped to incomplete or incorrect shipping addresses supplied by the customer. Any additional fees for such orders will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Parcels will only be dispatched once payment reflects and has cleared in the bank account if paying by bank deposit.
- BINTANG PC cannot be held liable for missing or damaged parcel in transit, or any delays caused by the couriers or any 3rd party.
- The goods are at your risk from the time of delivery.
- Ownership of the goods shall not pass to you until the Supplier has received in full (in cash or cleared funds) all sums due to it in respect of:
- The goods, and
- All other sums which are or which become due to the Supplier from you on any account.
- The Supplier shall be entitled to recover payment for the goods even though ownership of any of the goods has not passed from the Supplier.
TERMS OF SALE
- Goods once sold will not be taken back or exchanged. Once invoice made cannot be modified or cancelled for any reasons thereof.
- Refunds are issued only in case of complete loss of shipment
- It is also the duty of the buyer to immediately check physical condition of the purchased goods on receipt. Any transit damage should be reported within 1-2 days of receiving the shipment.
- Any products purchased from us for any special usage in abnormal environment i.e. Other than normal usage should be informed to us at the time of purchase otherwise the warranty is void and null.
- No Customer can waive responsibility on grounds of ignorance of terms & conditions.
- Physical damage / mishandling of products / Tampering of warranty stickers - do not cover warranty. All product sold by us require technically qualified PC Hardware engineer for installation
- All goods supplied are under the standard warranty from the manufacturer. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Return to base warranty means if any of the component becomes faulty during the warranty period then customer will have to send the faulty part to BINTANG PC service centre & BINTANG PC will send back the replaced/repaired part to the customer.
Dead on Arrival, if the product doesn’t start/work or found physically damaged on delivery then customer will have to inform BINTANG PC within the DOA policy duration about the same and BINTANG PC shall take care of the system & resolve the issue on customer’s site.
Note: Consumer Hard Drives comes with only 2 years warranty.
As stated above we provide Return to base warranty which means, Customers are liable for the shipping charges for returning of faulty goods. Shipping charges will not be refunded.
- We will not accept any item that has physical damage. Physical damage is any damage that is not caused by any normal wear and tear. If we receive an item that is physically damaged, it will be returned to the buyer at their expense. The most common forms of physical damage we receive are from CPU and motherboards returns caused by incorrect installation. Please understand that these are policies established by the manufacturer and some of the definitions below were taken directly from them:
- If the goods supplied to you are damaged on delivery, you should notify the Supplier in writing via the Contact Us section of the website within 24 hours of delivery.
- If the goods supplied to you develop a defect while under warranty or you have any other complaint about the goods, you should notify the Supplier(BINTANG PC) in writing via the Contact Us section of the website, as soon as possible, but in any event within 3 days of the date you discovered or ought to have discovered the damage, defect or complaint. Failure to do so will mean that the said defect occurred at the time when it is actually reported to us.
- All Promotional items (free goods e.g. mouse/mouse pad/external drive/components etc.) do not carry any Warranty. BINTANG PC will not be held liable for any faults on these items, as they are provided as-is from the respective manufacturer.
- This warranty does not apply to any defect in the goods arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party, use otherwise than as recommended by the Supplier, failure to follow the Supplier´s instructions, or any alteration or repair carried out without the Supplier´s approval.
- We do not sell Items for Mining.
- For EDL Location, Limited / No onsite support is provided and DOA cases will be solved on conditional basis.
- The Supplier will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure but unless the Supplier is negligent, the Supplier will not be liable for unauthorised access to information supplied by you.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.